\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Friday, June 03, 2005

Training the Trainers Program

It's been awhile since I last attended a workshop for trainers. I've been in the training business since '94 and my ego tells me that I could still learn a thing or two.

I went to OCCI site in Ortigas. Good thing the cab driver knew the location.
When I got there, I was the first participant to arrive. We started late already. For the first day, we talked about awareness. We did an exercise reminiscent of a FLEX activity where we were made aware of our behavior. Found out that I was an Informal-Flows With, otherwise known as "Supporter". I think before I was a "Promoter". It's otay to switch from one behavior to another though.

Met Cecille, a stylist; Patty, an event organizer; Pauline, a very nice pre-school teacher; Jojo, a serious business-minded guy; Hermie, a trainer from Baguio; Alynn, an HR who "bores" her participants; Gabby, an insurance trainer; Seph, an Ilo-Ilo-based businessman; and Liz, who believes that she would earn 100-M dollars someday.

For my first presentation, I presented "Demystifying Dreadlocks". I informed my audience about the misconceptions, the process, and the maintenance involving these locks. Am glad I caught everyone's attention. ;o)


We finished around 6 pm. I immediately went home to Makati and caught some shuteye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home