\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Sunday, June 05, 2005

Two Important Women

Around noon, mom and I left RSCC to have brunch. I brought her to Pancake House. I got myself some daing na bangus and she ordered for some beef. Later on, we switched food ;o) I miss days like these where I could just sit and talk to mom or dad.

Afterwards, I did grocery while mom waited for me. It took me awhile since there were a lot of customers buying stuff. Patience!

Got home in Makati around 4.

It's been awhile since I last talked to kiddo. Good thing I was able to have a chat with her before I had dinner tonight. She gave me a song called, "I Know How the River Feels". That is now playing in my iTunes. A very meaningful song.

Before I slept, Cathy joined in our chat. She shared her Chicago stories.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home