\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Sunday, July 24, 2005

CFC

Wonder what that is? Read on....

After hearing mass at Don Bosco--where the main gospel was about the Kingdom of God, I had a diniguan dinner at Goldilocks.

I then went to my usual hangout place, Powerbooks. As I was reading my Potter book, I thought I heard someone played a butt trumpet nearby. I looked up from my book and observed who did it & the people around this person. Funny thing is, this culprit seemed oblivious. The guy behind him reacted a bit, he actually fanned the air. After a little while, things returned to normal. Maybe, I just imagined it.

After 8 minoots, the guy farted again. I said, "wtf!" and left the area.

Wassup with that guy? Doesn't he know it's really, really BAD to fart in public???


Before I forget, CFC stands for the Case of the Farting Customer ;oD

1 Comments:

Blogger itsme_apaul said...

tip for you papa donish alwats bring insence or airfreshner whahahaha....

12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home