\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Saturday, July 30, 2005

Drunk Blogger

Is there a rule for blogging drunk? I'm not sure what ideas will come out of this nonsense typing.

My friends and I have been to Embassy. They say that it's a cool place. But when we got there around 11:30, the place was dead. There was techno music but nuthin's happening. Past 12 midnight and people started dancing. I was able to dance with Joy and some foreigners so I was delighted. Around 3:30, my friends decided to leave.

I've had several bottles. I dunno how many but I'm trying my best to come up with a good entry here in my blog. If it doesn't make sense, blame it on the San Mig Light that i've consumed ;oP

3 Comments:

Blogger itsme_apaul said...

bkit di nyo ko sinama whaahhahaa. thats good u guys had fun surely u need a break.....

4:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hay nako.. i tried this before.. even chatted thru IM after having 5 san mig lights.. tssk.. grabe, with the cam and spotlight on my face.. (plus the dizzy spells) i cant help but barf! (well ok, i did it in the cr anyway, umabot pako don) And hindi naman nakita ng kausap ko. hehe...

4:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wala yan sa kilala ko... she went to see bamboo at hard rock cafe and after having 2 cocktails(that's enough to make her drunk) she went back to their office (with expat manager around) and was able to staged 2 defects! ito pa... grave offense yun sa company nila, termination lang naman pag pumasok na intoxicated. :)

12:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home