\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Friday, July 15, 2005

Face Analyzer


While enjoying the ice cream treat of my colleagues at work (Beng & Ying), I overheard about this site where it analyzes your face. I didn't get the exact link but when I typed "test face" in Google, it gave me www.faceanalyzer.com.

According to the site, here's my personality profile (a few dubious comments):
"I particularly enjoy the traditional way of life. Having drinks with my friends, attending parties and relaxing while watching TV are some of the simple pleasures I indulge in. I may also enjoy physical exercise. My driving force is to retire as early as possible, so that I can do the things I enjoy more often. My main source of ambition comes from this desire. I don't particularly like my job but I do it without complaining. I realize that the income that it provides is essential to my lifestyle. I am friendly yet competitive with my co-workers. This competitiveness may lead me to squander my earnings to match other peoples' possessions."

Do I really look like Chow Yun Fat? Try it yourself!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home