\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Monday, July 11, 2005

First Pingpong Game

After my coffee break, I proceeded to our game room to participate in our annual pingpong tournament. Practiced with Sherwin. My partner, Rudy, wasn't around.

We waited for the first game to finish. Then it was our turn. Rudy showed up. Yay!!! Our opponent was the pair of Bulilit & Ces. The audience was teasing them ;o)

First game, they won. Second game, we won. In the championship, Rudy and I won. I dunno what happened. Teehee. 'twas a fun game.

Afterwards, I played with my barkada. We even got a phone call from Mikks & Lala. I miss 'em =o( Before leaving the office, Ogz, Shell, and I jammed with Alwyn. We sang church songs like "Lift up your hands", "Anima Christi", and my favorite, "Lead me, Lord".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home