\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Monday, July 25, 2005

Harry Potter 6: Review*

* contains spoiler so please don't read if you haven't read the book *

I told myself to finish this latest HP before doing my grocery today. And now, I'm finally done!

I can't say that this will be included in my favorites in the series. Two things that stood out here are the love life of the two characters: Harry and Ron; and some insights on Voldemort's past.

I already found out about Dumbledore's death so I wasn't shocked in the end. Somehow, his death reminds me of another death in the LOTR series. I'm hoping he'd come alive in the final book. Heck, this is a MAGICAL adventure, right?

The frequent visits to Dumbledore's office got too boring for me. The Quidditch game didn't excite me at all, unlike in the fourth book. Good thing they didn't kill Fang. Otherwise, I'd rally for the dog ;o)

I thought Buckbeak attacking Snape was funny.

1 Comments:

Blogger aby said...

natawa lang ako nung nabasa ko post mo.

you can tell if the reader is a guy or a girl just by the reactions to the story. ako kasi natuwa ako sa lovestory so na-enjoy ko sya. hahaha!

although my ultimate fave HP book is book 3 :)

9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home