\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Saturday, July 16, 2005

Harry Potter & the Half-Blood Prince

After taking my late brunch, I proceeded to Greenbelt 3 to claim my latest Harry Potter book. I immediately unwrapped it so I can read it while I'm having my dreads repair.

While eating my burger snack at Hotshots, my slipper strap broke. F&*k! Good thing there's a nearby Mr. Quickie. Had it sewn for 150 bucks.

I continued my shopping. I got me a nice shirt at Ralph Lauren and a shoe rack at MakeRoom.

There was a funny incident at MakeRoom. While looking at their items, I got near their security alarms and it broke. The guard asked if I have a book with me. I showed my HP book. That was the culprit. They did sumpthin to my book so I won't have the same problem again. Whew!

Am now reading my Harry Potter book. Dunno when I could finish it. I put off my other book (King's "Song of Susannah") 'cause this is more F-U-N!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home