\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Sunday, July 17, 2005

Illustration Friday: Karma

I was raised by my parents to love animals. Whenever I see animals get hurt, my bleeding heart goes out to them. I really don't like people mistreating their pets. Animals need love & affection from humans. Sometimes I pet strange animals I meet on the streets. I don't care if they're dirrrrty. I feel their gratitude everytime I scratch behind their ears or just brush their fur with my hands.

There's a security dog assigned at my office building named Jenny. She's a labrador (I think). Anyhoo, I get excited everytime she visits us. Can't wait to pet her again ;o)

5 Comments:

Blogger isay said...

you captured his grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr well in your illustration.

2:54 AM  
Blogger atomicvelvetsigh said...

very funny thing..reminded me of my karma when i kicked a dog when i was 7 years old. but tssk.. he was sniffing my food and his nose touched it so i kicked him (his karma) but he bit me (my karma) now im phobic of dogs...

10:56 AM  
Blogger Anonymous said...

Your nice illustration demonstrates your message clearly ... you must have good Karma :)

3:54 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

wow.. this is so true!!! I like your illo.. it really fits to the theme "KARMA" so well..

11:58 AM  
Blogger Aravis said...

I'm the same way. My dog was rescued from a home where he was being abused. That sort of thing makes me sick.

Wonderful illo!

1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home