\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Jagged Little Pill's 10th Year

Found out from watching Jay Leno last night that Alanis Morissette has released an acoustic version of her album, Jagged Little Pill. It's been a decade since we last sang our guts out with her "Ironic", "Head Over Feet", "Forgiven", "You Oughta Know" (a favorite), and "Perfect". I'm excited to hear how she does the hidden-track, "Your House", in this acoustic version. Ten years ago, I (we) felt the angst. Now, I will just enjoy the experience she has gained in those years, through her music. Visit her site at www.alanismorissette.com.

As for me, it's time to visit Tower Records!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heard the acoustic album already. It's very nice! It's only available at Starbuck's here (US). Alanis rocks!

10:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home