\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Friday, July 29, 2005

Knottydon's Ginisang Ampalaya

For the past few days, I have been looking for a recipe of "Ginisang Ampalaya". I dunno. I'm one of the few who likes this meal. Anyhoo, last night, I tried my best to create my own version since Google failed me this time. Here's my own recipe:

A handful of ampalaya (bitter melon, in Ingles)

2 tomatoes, sliced
1 onion, sliced
2 garlic, crushed
pork, sliced into small pieces

shrimp, peeled
fish balls

2 beaten eggs
salt, pepper, MSG (if you wish) to taste

The sliced pork came into my heated pan first. I want my meat cooked and brown. Then I put in the garlic, onion, and tomatoes. I sauted everythin. After a few minoots, I threw in the ampalaya. Not sure if it will take some time to cook but I did it anyway. Put some salt, pepper, and em-es-gee.

After a while, I added in the shrimp and fish balls. Mix, mix, mix.

I beat the eggs and threw it in too.

I forgot if water is needed though. Since I want some sauce in my food, I put some agua.

After 10 minoots, it's time to eat.

A big SUCCESS!!!

Good for 2 persons. I brought some today for me lunch. Yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home