\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Sunday, July 31, 2005

The Miracle of Bread and Fish

Kuya, with his family in tow, paid me a visit at noon today. The food (composed of fried chicken and a grilled fat bangus) that they brought with 'em was just perfect for my late brunch. I thank my Daddy for that ;o) We had a hearty meal!

Since I didn't get a decent sleep last night, I took a nap with my pamangkins. Angela left to be with her family. They're leaving for Bora tomorrow.

The 5:45 mass at Don Bosco was special. The gospel was about the miracle of the 5 loaves of bread and two fish. According to the story, the food was shared by a boy. That reminded me of Lance who heard mass with his Uncle Dondon for the first time--Kuya was left home with Fiona. He still calls me "Dondon". Anyhoo, the joy that Lance gives me, his family, and especially my Mom and Dad is truly remarkable. He's the first baby in the house so that's sumpthin. When you spend a day with a child, it is truly special. You feel like one too. Hakuna Matata. You just wanna enjoy the moment and play. That's how I treat my life. I just enjoy and play ;o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home