\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Missed Call

One of the first things that I do when I wake up is to check my phone for messages and/or missed calls. The next thing is to answer them and ask the purpose of the call.

Last night, the topic of our discussion at SOLV was about "Divine Appointment". I learned that we're called by God--from the minute we came into this world--to preach His word. That it's not optional to spread His love. But before we can even do that, before we can talk about God's love, there must be love inside our hearts. And there is a significant reason why we're called to serve.

During Jesus' time, He chose not the overqualified people to join Him. He was surrounded by sinners. Yep, sinners like me. I'm really happy that I was called--and that I did NOT miss it. The Lord used my friend, Lala, to introduce me to a community (of sinners) who continuously spreading God's abundant love.

If He calls you at any time and any place, will you answer? Always remember that God loves everyone ;o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home