\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

My Constant Companion

Last night, I thought of catching up with my Didache readings. I missed a LOT so I did a reading marathon. Reflecting on all the stories I've read, there's one thing that hit me hard...

We all know that communication is pretty important in ANY relationship. Heck, I couldn't stand a day without talking to my friends through text or yahoo messages, chatting at the pantry or inside the restroom, or sharing personal issues over my tall caramel macchiato.

But then, how's my communication with the Lord? Honestly, I sometimes even forget to say grace before gobbling my food =o( Although I pray every now and then, I feel I need to have a better direct line with Him. What I need to do is to pray more daily/nightly. Even short ones may do. I will treat Him like my constant Companion ;o)

I'm starting today my commitment to Prayer. Good morning and thank You, Lord.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home