\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Saturday, July 23, 2005

Nobody Remembers Second Place

I'm happy that our pingpong tournament is finally over. Rudy and I played 6 games total. We learned sumpthin from all the games we played. First & last opponent pair, Bulilit & Ces, second was Nikki & Max, third was Ning & Racquel, fourth was Vee & Ruthie, and fifth was Chel & Tabel. We actually just enjoyed the minoot. We really didn't care if we win or lose. I always say that it's just a game. Life goes on.

I was happy to receive my first sports medal last night =o) Unfortunately, it fell and broke into pieces after my crazy dance. I even got 500 bucks which I donated to our booze supply. Boy, I got drunk last night. Strong Ice + Rhum cola = Intoxicated Knottydon.


"Nobody remembers second place..." but for last night, I will definitely treasure it for the rest of mee life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home