\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Saturday, July 09, 2005

Storyland: A Time Machine

Woke up at around 11. Had to prepare quickly for Nate's party. Before leavin my pad, I almost forgot that I had a gift for Jowee's son. Teehee....

En route to SM Southmall, there was a freakin' traffic congestion. 'twas already half past 12 and I was still on the road. Bummer! Turned out that there was a burning building in Sucat. After passing that area, the road was clear. Wassup with that?!

Around 1, I finally reached Storyland. Good thing that Jowee & Bess hadn't eaten yet so I joined them for our late lunch (brunch in my case). Anyhoo, I enjoyed my Shakey's meal. A lot of people didn't arrive so there were lotsa leftover food. Beng joined us a few minoots later.

After my meal, Beng and I tried the rides. First was the roller coaster (my favorite!). There we saw Joy waiting for her brother to get off the coaster ride. The ride was short--circled only twice--but it was fun. I screamed the whole time till my throat hurt. Beng and I were like children again.

Next we tried the bumpcar. I remember I used to do this at Ali-mall in Cubao. But that was ages ago. I screamed in glee everytime I hit a car ;o)

Third was the Bee ride. The car I rode on had a black knob and a red button. I immediately pressed the red one and it made a beeping sound. Cool. When the ride started, I tried the knob. It made the car go up and down. Weeeeeeeeeee!!! I shouted at Beng for the instructions 'cause she had difficulty using the controls ;o)

Fourth was the boring merry-go-round. Before the ride ended, the birthday boy finally saw us.

I asked Nate what he wanted to do. He wanted to try the bumpcar so we went back to that section. Nathan informed us that he was rejected earlier because he didn't meet the height requirement. I insisted we gave it another try. While waiting for our turn, the operator approached us. He even brought his height stick with him. He was saying 'no' to Nate already. I told him it's the kid's birthday and he must let the kid try the ride at least once. He wouldn't budge. He tried his height stick with Nate. I checked. He checked. And Nate passed the height test ;o) Woohoo!!! I'm really happy that Nate got what he wanted to do.

After the bumpcar ride with Nate, we tried the Jurassic Park game.

I showed Nate my present, Mr. Fantastic of F4. Am glad he liked it ;o)

Beng and I rode on the roller coaster for the last time before we headed home. Bid our goodbyes to Nate and Jowee.

I truly enjoyed this party. It seemed that I enjoyed it more than the other kids in Storyland ;o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home