\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Friday, July 22, 2005

Two Celebrations Today

It's our pingpong championship tournament today. I have 2 games: Rudy and I will have our fifth match with Chel & Tabel and later tonight, I will be playin an exhibition match with Glenn as my partner. We'll battle it out with Arman and Bimbo. I hope I'll be drunk by then 'cause that would surely be a hilarious game. I have no idea why I was picked.

Ogz will celebrate his 31st birthday too. Yep, that's how old he is. My goal: I wanna get wasted!!!

By the way, we had a despedida party for Beng last night. We were soooo full after eating the crispy tilapia, gising-gising, general's chicken, & eggplant salad at Recipes. We continued our discussion on relationships over coffee at Starbucks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home