\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Two Firsts

Two firsts happened yesterday: I cooked my first sinigang na sugpo(prawns in tamarind soup) and submitted my first entry to PhotoFriday.

I told my friend, Jowee, on our way home that I'm so fed up with eating pork, chicken, and beef. So this time, I'll try some seafood. By the way, last Sunday, dad cooked me some crabs. Yummy! So after I got rid of my heavy bag, I proceeded to Waltermart to buy me some seafood. I had to call my dad to verify if I don't need to put in some garlic. He told me it's just tomatoes, onion, sitaw, & kangkong leaves. I bought some baguio beans instead but that proved to be a not-so-wise decision. Even so, I really had a sumptuous dinner while ;o)

Every Friday, there's a topic (similar to Illustration Friday) that you have to consider when you wanna submit your photos at this site. I submitted one of our pictures taken during our Sagada trip. I also created a link (look under Illo Friday to your bottom right). I haven't seen the rest of the entries yet so I might do that today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home