\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Sunday, July 17, 2005

A Visit from Kuya & Family

Around 2 pm, I heard a loud knock on my door. It was Kuya and his family (Angela's sister was in tow).

Asked Kuya to setup the shoe rack that I bought yesterday. After watching him struggle, I just took the task from him. It's a bit of a challenge because I ain't got tools. No screwdriver at all. The MacGyver in me looked for some improvised tools in my cabinet. I got my money clip, nailclipper, twizzers, and some paint tools. After some minoots, I finally assembled it. Yay!!!

We checked out the pool at the penthouse. Lance & Fiona had fun swimming and playing in the playground area. For the first time in my 2-year stay at Cityland, I saw the jacuzzi turned on.

We heard mass. Father Bernie talked about "wheat & weeds". He mentioned that we are all strugglers. There are too many temptations around us. We must try to resist these bad stuff.

We had a grand dinner at Kamayan, Pasay Road. Kuya ordered kare-kare, crispy pata, grilled pusit, and I requested for adobong kangkong since we didn't have veggies. It was sooooo filling. I called Laaa on her cellphone to greet her a happy birthday. Turned out that they're on their way to Wacks'.

We had frapps at Starbucks later. I bought Fiona a strawberry lollipop. Lance went home eating some ice cream from Jollibee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home