\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Monday, August 29, 2005

An Afternoon with Joy & Jomel

Around noon, when I checked my phone, there was only one message. Joy asked me if I have work today. Told her that I just woke up. She planned to do some shopping and she wanted me to accompany her. 7 years ago, we used to do a lot of shopping in the States. Today is just like the ole times. Jomel will pick her up around 3.

I quickly cooked my brunch and had my shower.

First, we checked out some magazines she could sell and MagicSing for herself. The MagicSing model that Joy bought has this feature that tells you what your current score is. Normally, the score comes after you have sung the song. This time, it gives up an up-to-date score. Cool eh? So you'll know if you're improving or making a fool of yourself ;oD

When we went to Marks & Spencer, she bought a new dress. I got myself a new Western polo shirt too. Lately, I developed fondness for Western shirts. The first one I bought was from Lucky Brand.

For our merienda, we went to Cafe Breton. I had some crepe with crabs (again) and spinach. Yummy! Afterwards, I had Le Magnific! Yum yum!


While shopping at Glorietta, I thought I saw a Hollywood star, Bill Paxton. I wonder what he's doing here in Manila.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home