\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Final Episode of Six Feet Under

Before leaving the States many years ago, I've started watching this series about some dysfunctional family. The creator of "American Beauty" weaved this story about a family working in a funeral home, with each character having some serious issues. Ruth (she reminds me of Gloria Romero), the mother, lost her husband; Nate, the eldest son, left the family and came back just for the funeral; David, the second son, is gay; and the youngest daughter, Claire, is a drug addict. I came to love the Fishers family.

Last night, I watched the last episode. Brenda's daughter, Willa, was born premature so I kinda related to that. There were many Kodak moments with Brenda & Ruth and Ruth & Claire. The death scenes in the end were funny but it was executed nicely. Oh, man, I will surely miss this HBO series.

1 Comments:

Blogger WCTs said...

I must get back on TV and watch this. Great recap!

1:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home