\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Thursday, August 11, 2005

High School Life, Oh, My High School Life

During my afternoon break with my barkada yesterday, our talk suddenly geared towards high school life. My friend was relating to us his naughty experiences and I thought, man, my HS life was lame compared to this guy. He was actually enjoying reliving the moments, like when he hit his principal during a basketball game, or just playing pranks with his classmates especially the butt-kissers or the suckups or in Tagalog, the "sip-sips". He could even remember how he got the standing ovation when his group of friends graduated.

Nuthin like that happened to me. I could remember some nice things though. My older brother and I studied at the same school. When he became the corps commander in his senior year, I immediately got the extension fame. Since the girl I had my eyes on was one of the smart ones, I made sure that my grades were good too. We won several times in our volleyball games. I was part of the varsity team. Back then, we've got like more than 10 dogs in Bulacan. I sometimes treated my friends to free movies ;o) I was a good student back then. Oh, the last thing I won't ever forget, I passed out during a CAT punishment. Bugger!

2 Comments:

Blogger adn said...

"hehehe" peace knottydon! :)

1:38 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Sip-sips. I like that term. I'm going to start using it at work.

1:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home