\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Friday, August 26, 2005

I/ACT Small Reunion

Around 7:30 last night, I met with my ole friends at Recipes, Greenbelt 3. I was very excited to see my I/ACT ex-officemates. It's been five years since I last saw some of 'em. Anyhoo, when I entered the restaurant, I immediately saw Joy and gave her a kiss. Myta, Jomel, Ms. Dites, and Charo were present. That's it. Those were the people who accepted our short invitation. We thought that Butch would join us but he was sick (we just gave him a call), Dewi was caught up in a meeting, Ms. Fe & Gary were missing too, oh well...

We just enjoyed our dinner, composed of the ever favorite crispy-fried tilapia, gising-gising, gambas (recommendable), beef salpicao (sumptuous), and general's chicken.

Patrick joined us a few minoots later.

Before going to our second venue, Red Box, we had our pictures taken. Ms. Dites & Charo left. We continued having fun, singing our favorite songs. The waiters were very slow in giving us our drinks. Imagine singing for 30 minoots or so without any drinks. Anyhoo, that didn't stop us at all. A revelation of the night was Patrick's "Totoy Bibo". It suits him like a glove.

When Myta sang "How You Remind Me", I instantly liked the song. She informed me that Constantine sang this in American Idol. So that's why it sounds familiar. I sang some Alanis Morissette tunes, South Border's "Wherever You Are", and Creed's "With Arms Wide Open". It was cut short when I was called to participate in a contest. It's an arcade-type game. I was pitted against 2 younger guys. There was a technical difficulty so we had to wait for sometime. We were given beer for consolation. Yay! Afterwards, I was called again for the actual game. It's not that easy at all. The laptop given to me was small. Small laptop = small keys. That was a challenge. After 10 quick rounds, I won though. Joy and Myta were cheering beside me. We were told to wait for our pizza but it was already past midnight so we left. I left Red Box in such a happy state ;oP


I got my pasalubong from Joy: a Banana Republic cap, a home spa collection (can't wait to try this stuff), and choco pretzel balls. Yummy!!! An early birthday present from my twin sister. Thank you, sis!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home