\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Three-in-One

We finally got our salaries today. Yay! I can pay my bills now =oP

I, along with my friend, Raz, went to Allied Bank, Amorsolo, to withdraw money from my checking account. They told me that I need to do that from the bank where I have the account. Bummer! That means, I need to go to Allied Bank in Pasay Road. I'm glad that Raz decided to come with me.

When we got to the second bank of the day, they requested for my checkbook, which I didn't bring with me. Should I get my checkbook at home? Raz thought we should get it since I live nearby. We went home.

I found my checkbook but then, I couldn't find an ID! Instead of going back to the bank, I told Raz to rest for awhile. Offered her some food. She ate some pandesal with 4 different fillings. That girl can eat a horse! =oP

We went back to the office. I did my training till 5:30. Tired and hungry. Nowell and I had some squidballs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home