\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Sunday, August 28, 2005

A World Without Laughter is like Dinner Without Wine

That quotation is from an 80's tv show, "Fairy Tale Theatre".

After reading the last page of the Lance Armstrong book, I went to do my grocery. I was in such a happy mood because I found out a few minoots earlier that we won't have work tomorrow. Yay!

To celebrate, I bought some crabs. Since I don't wanna complement it with soda, I bought two bottles of wine: red and white Carlo Rossi. Will open the latter later.


Mmmmm... yummy! I haven't had wine in a long time so this is such a memorable dinner ;oP For the first time, I used the corkscrew given to me by a good friend two Christmases ago. I also ate the prawn cooked by my dad early this afternoon. Magnifico!

1 Comments:

Blogger itsme_apaul said...

YUmmy definetly you need to cook for me when i visit hehehe... Now i know where to go when i wanted a fine dinning heheh .... sarap ..........

3:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home