\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Friday, September 23, 2005

Can't Get Any Better Than This (Singapore Day Seven)

Shawee's wish has finally come true. We woke up with one thing in mind--to finally have our passport stamped in Malaysia. We headed off to Kranji (via MRT) and took a bus ride to Johor Bharu. In the immigration, the officer asked for my return ticket. Told him, I didn't have it. Good thing I brought my itinerary. I presented it and he stamped my passport with a month-long stay in Malaysia.

First, we had our Singapore dollars exchanged to Malaysian Ringgit. Had brunch at some cheap eating place. Had chicken, veggies, and fried rice. Not too bad though. After walking a few meters, we saw McDonald's. Teehee...

Shell joined us some minutes later. She had her lunch at McDonald's. Afterwards, we window shopped again. Didn't buy anything. We went back to Singapore.


'twas IKEA time! We were like kids in a candyshop. We looked at all the wonderful stuff and wished we're filthy rich ;oP I saw a white furry rug that I've been wanting to have but I was discouraged to buy it. Anyhoo, I bought me-self some nice pillow and placemats.

Next stop was Orchard Road. I wanted to buy my Fossil watch. Along the way, Ogz and I shopped at Topshop. I got some wicked pants. Then we proceeded to Fossil. Ogz bought it for me through his credit card. It's nice to have cool friends ;o)

Since we're hungry, we had appetizers at Old Chang Kee and Burger King. We're planning to have our dinner around 9 at this Chinese resto that serves chili crabs. We then proceeded to Borders to kill time. While reading my book, "The Little Prince", I got a call from Arlyn. She wanted to know where we were at. Suffering Soccatash! I couldn't believe she's already in Singapore! She's supposed to arrive on my birthday! What a great evening news!


We met her (with her friend) at Kallang station. My day is already complete! First the watch and then this!!! Huuuuge smile on my face. We immediately went to have dinner. Arlyn brought some Masi Masianco (Pinot wine) and for the first time today, we dined in class. Sweet!!! We were joined by Netski, Mikks, Yo, La, and Kneel. We had chili crabs, garlic prawns, veggies, and Yang Chow fried rice. For dessert, we had chocolates (again, thanks to Arlyn!) and some local guyabano + calamansi sweets. Perfect!

We went home around midnight at Changi Court. I gave Arlyn my gift (the pillow she requested for). Afterwards, I dropped her off at her friend's place at Kew Residencia in Kew Crescent. Watched some "Rockstar: INXS" final episodes. I would've finished this entry sooner if not for Ogz. Teehee...

This is truly a special day for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home