\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Marina Bay Night (Singapore Day Six)

Woke up at 12:30 again. Pasaway was again on the computer uploading her photos. I was planning to cook a noodle brekky but Neil suggested to cook the shrimps. I enjoyed my nano while cooking with Neil. So that's what our brunch is, noodles and shrimps. Yummy!


Around 3:30, Pasaway and I picked up our friends at the Changi Airport. Pasaway and I tried to surprise 'em but when she took a picture, her camera's flash blew our cover. Anyhoo, we immediately went home.


First gimmick was at Orchard Road. It's my third time here. We visited shops like "Toys 'R Us", Levi's, and Fossil. This is where I saw a cool watch. It's says time like no other. It literally gives you the time like how you'd say it, "6 minutes till 1 am" on a handwritten style. Pretty cool eh? I really, really, really, really (did I say really?) wanted to buy it but my credit card won't allow me to =o(

While waiting for our bus that would take us to Marina Bay (our dinner place) Beng saw us. I requested her to give Chel the LOOK.

At Marina Bay, we met ole friends, Wacks and Jeff, plus the family of Jowee. La and Neil joined us a few minoots later. It's soooo much fun to cook dinner on a hotpot style. We had shrimps, baby squids, chili crabs!, chicken, and beef. Still no pork. Ice cream (sweet corn and red bean--similar to Filipino's mongo flavor) for dessert. All for 12 dollars only.

After our sumptuous dinner, some friends decided to play bowling. Didn't go with 'em.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home