\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Nano Nano (Singapore Day Five)


Woke up at my usual weekend wake-up time--12:30 pm. Hey, I'm on vacation! Anyhoo, I ate some late brekky. While preparing for our trip to Malaysia, Shawee went online. After our chat with our friends back home, we decided to postpone our trip. Our Malaysia visit will happen on Friday instead.

We went to Sim Lim via Bugis station. There I searched for my iPod nano. After some minoots of asking around, I found a store that has 2 units. Yay! Told the guy that I would continue my search and will go back to him if I didn't find a better bargain. He's selling it for 438 bucks + Goods & Services Tax.

Went back to him after some minoots. Bought my iPod nano. Good thing about shopping here in Singapore, there's a refund if you purchased more than a hundred bucks. Got back 13 dollars ;o)
Sweet!

Told Shawee that I wasn't interested to shop anymore since I got what I planned to buy ;oP


Next and final stop was Orchard. I got me-self a nice vest. Dinner at Yoshinoya. While we're shopping at Ngee Ann, I enjoyed the beautiful sceneries (if you know what I mean) ;oP

1 Comments:

Blogger itsme_apaul said...

hooooooorrrrrrrrrrayy may partnerna ipod ko thehehehe!!!!how much in dollars mo na buy ung ipod? theheh enjoy ur ipod nano thwhahaah

3:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home