\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Monday, October 31, 2005

A Day of Errands

I had to do some errands today. First, I claimed my free 5-gallon water at Water Health. Their station is located right beside my condo. Plus, they offer free delivery. Sweet!

Next, I went to Landmark to buy some candles for tomorrow's "All Souls' Day". Mom advised me to get the cheapos. Fine with me ;oP

Third stop, I bought some tickets for this Saturday's concert. Ogz is coming with me. Got good seats even ;oP

Then a scary thing happened. My nano wouldn't play. When I press the PLAY button, it keeps on going from one track to another. F*()#! What should I do? I tried pressing the STOP button many times but it wouldn't behave. I surrendered. I checked out an Apple store at Digital Exchange. I told one representative about my misbehaving iPod. He clicked some buttons and gave my baby back to me. I asked if it's working already. He smiled. Sweet!!! He just reset it. Teehee. I asked how he did it too.

Fourth, I visited Black Strawberry where I get my monthly dreads repair. Romy was still fixin some guy's dreads so I told him I will come back for mine.


Lastly, I checked out Gourdo's. Found an interesting plate that resembles ying-yang. The colors are funky too. Whenever I eat on this plate, I can separate my rice from my viand. Or, I can have chips 'n dip too. Sweet!!! I also got a bigger pan for my cooking needs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home