\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Saturday, October 08, 2005

Dominion: Prequel to Exorcist


Last night, I mustered enuff courage to watch this prequel to Exorcist. I wasn't sure if this is the actual movie where a fellow Filipino is included in the cast. From the start, I was on the lookout for Billy Crawford. And then the character, Cheche, appeared. He looked like Billy but I wasn't quite sure. When the film ended, I checked the credits and found out it was indeed Billy. Sweet!

As for the movie, I was expecting more gore. The CGI effects on the hyenas & cattle were squirmingly unpleasant. I guess the production team didn't put enuff budget on that one.

Watching a horror film around 1 am isn't a recommended thing. I slept with the lights on. Teehee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home