\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Saturday, October 22, 2005

The Five People You Meet in Heaven


Thanks to Maidette, a colleague at work, for lending me her book. I promised myself that I will read this Mitch Albom book first before I go see the movie. After finishing it, I tried to find a copy of the film. Thanks to Doths for sharing her copy.

I remember I became an instant fan when I read his "Tuesdays with Morrie". I'm not disappointed with this second one. The story makes you think about what you've done in your life (so far). It also talks about how each person you meet is connected with you somehow. No random acts. I love this phrase, "Strangers are just family you have yet to come to know".

As far as the movie is concerned, well, good thing I read the book.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home