\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Getting Hooked on Fable


After Neverwinter Nights, I came to love this ar-pee-gee game called "Fable". At first, I had difficulty running it. The blue screen of death appeared twice so I stopped playin. Then my friend, Nicko, suggested to stop all other running services, like my anti-virus, iPod, infraRed, et al. Finally last night, it worked! Sweet!!!


One cool thing about this game is that your character starts off as a kid. Early on, you can choose whether you wanna do good deeds or be the ultimate "Pasaway". Last night, I decided to walk the path of being a wizard. The more people I help, the better I become. You can also get battle scars, have your haircut, or cover your body with tattoo!

That's my character over there ;oP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home