\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Hyperacidity Strikes Again

Last night when I was about to sleep, I began to burp multiple times in succession. Thought immediately that that wasn't a good sign for me. Normally when this happens, my tummy aches. True enuff, I began feeling sick.

I took some medicine, Kremil-S and Ponstan. They didn't help. Looked at the clock: 2:41... 3:05... 4:32... Should I go to the hospital? I need sleep.

Around 11 today, I informed Beng that I would be late for my class. An hour later, I thought not to report for work anymore. Tried to sleep once more. My tummy is still achin'.

Cooked brunch. Turned off the lights and tried to sleep again. Watched movies. Slept again. Ate some noodles, granola bars, and chocolates.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home