\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Friday, October 07, 2005

Lunch @ Heaven N' Eggs


When I first saw this resto situated at G4 entrance (right beside Bread Talk), I thought I should try this soon. It reminded me of IHOP simply because they serve pancakes too.

Today, Ogz, Raz, and I had lunch at this newly opened resto. The spacious interior is decorated with clouds and blue skies, flowerbeds, and white patio chairs & tables. The waiters are wearing wings even ;oP

While waiting for our table, one waiter gave us complimentary dalandan soda. Sweet!

I tried crab & asparagus omelette with pancakes & hashbrowns. It was otay. The hashbrowns are too big for me. I like the consistency of the pancakes. Plus, you can even have 3 different syrups to go with it: pineapple, peach, and coconut. Tried everything. I also requested for the good ole maple syrup.

The rootbeer that I got came in two glasses. One regular glass containing soda water and one rootbeer syrup in a beaker-ish glass. I had to stir in the syrup to make my rootbeer soda. That's cool.

The price is not too steep. The omelette is just otay (nuthin' fancy).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home