\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Saturday, October 15, 2005

Me & My Charm =oP

Wasn't able to pay my condo rent last Friday so I tried walking to the bank around 10:30 in the morning. The nearest Allied Bank was closed so I tried the Amorsolo branch. Along the way, I saw a newly-opened Country Style (thought of getting me-self some brewed coffee on my way home). The other branch was also closed (bummer!) so I began walking home.

At Country Style, I asked for brewed coffee. After a few seconds, I asked if I could also get a donut. The counterlady gave me a donut for free. Me and my charm ;oP

Left Makati around 4. Took the MRT and an SM Fairview-bound FX. When the lady on my left got off, I saw a crumpled 20 bucks beside my left foot. Sweet! I got a 20-peso refund on my fare ;oP

Found out that Daddy is sick so instead of a cooked dinner, I bought some food for the three of us.

As a late birthday present, I got a card from a very good friend, Worst A-L. It talks about friendship and I'll be sharing with you what's in it:

A friend is a person you can trust, who won't turn away from you.
A friend will be there when you really need someone, when they need help.
A friend will listen to you even when they don't understand or agree with your feelings.
A friend will never try to change you, but appreciates you for who you are.
A friend doesn't expect too much or give too little.
A friend is someone you can share dreams, hopes and feelings with.
A friend doesn't have to be told that they are special, because they know you feel that way.
A friend will accept your attitudes, ideas, emotions, and even when their own are different and will hold your hand when you're scared.
A friend will be honest with you even when it might hurt, and will forgive you for the mistakes you make.
A friend can never disappoint you, and will support you and share in your glory.
A friend shares responsibility when you have doubts.
A friend always remember the little things you've done, the times you've shared, and the talks you've had.
A friend will bend over backwards to help you pick up the pieces when your world falls apart.
A friend is one of life's most beautiful gifts.


-- Luan Auciello

1 Comments:

Blogger shaui said...

amen to the description of a friend! ΓΌ

7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home