\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Sunday, October 02, 2005

Niknik's Passing & Arlyn's Last Night

Woke up with a sad news that one of our dogs passed away. Her name is Niknik and she left 3 cute little puppies. Now we're down to 4 dogs, including the daddy of the three: Bravo.

Heard mass with mom. We had lunch afterwards. Dad cooked a sumptuous diniguan. Since mom didn't have to go to work today, I left Bulacan alone.

It's Arlyn's last night in Manila so we planned to have dinner. Instead of cooking at my place, she informed me that she brought some food with her from Pampanga. Sweet!

She had to do sumpthin at the mall which took more than 4 hours. I picked her up around midnight at G4. We proceeded to her apartment and had dinner there. Watched some tv. Talked. She let me try some chocolates with alcohol. We also drank the Merlot that I bought ;oP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home