\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Rainy Sunday

Was too sleepy to get up early today. I woke up when I heard mom calling my name for lunch. She told me a story later that Bravo wanted to wake me up himself by giving me some licking on the face (was sleeping with my mouth open). Mom shooed him away. Requested dad to cook beef sinigang and daing na bangus. Yummy!!!

SOP showed some old stuff so I continued playing "Dungeon Siege II" while watching teevee. Got stuck again at this scene where I couldn't use my combat magic spell on a giant creature. Bummer!

Around 2, mom and I tried leaving Bulacan. We were held up by a sudden downpour.

Reached Makati around 5. Quickly took my shower. I was planning to hear mass at quarter to 6 but got held up again by a hard October rain. Bummer! Stayed home the whole night. Ordered food at Quick Stomach--my favorite Chop Suey & Lechon Kawali. Yummy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home