\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Friday, October 14, 2005

Randy Gets Honored + Edwin Shares My Birthday

Last night, my SOLV brothers and I had our dinner at Dampa (Seaside) in Ortigas. I've never eaten here so I was excited. I left Makati with Algie behind the wheel, plus we had Eric and his girlfriend (got dropped off at SM).

We met our fellow brothers at the wet market. Ramil & Isco were already buying some oysters, shrimps, and stuff. Afterwards, we looked for a place to dine. It's good to see Jonathan (we missed him & his humor so much), Dale, and Kiko again. We were joined later by Caloy, Edwin, Arnel, and Pertolino.


While waiting for our food to get cooked & served, I started honoring Randy for his passion in his hobbies (cycling) and, of course, in his faith. His excellent service inspires us to become better servants. Others noted his pure & child-like relationship with another SOLV member, his stepping up to become one of our leaders, and his good health maintenance. Funny thing is, most of us didn't know about his birthday last Monday. Apologies circled the table =oP

During our dinner chit-chat, I found out that Edwin also celebrated his birthday last September. I asked when. When he mentioned "25", I gasped. Oh my gawd! I finally found someone who shares my birthday. I knew though that Christopher Reeves, Michael Douglas, Will Smith, and Catherine Zeta-Jones were all born on the 25th.

We spent the rest of the night eating ice cream at Icebergs. We ordered 2 Kingkongs and 2 Godzillas. Yuuuummmy! Isco also showed to us his very interesting eyeglasses that part at the bridge. Pretty cool!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home