\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Reunited and it Feels so Good

When I approached Nikki this afternoon during my training break, I found out that a pouch bag has been found. Nobody seems to know who the owner is. It was placed on top of my table. I quickly inspected my cube and there it was... MY pouch bag!!!

For the past 6 days, I've been trying to call "7th Note" bar where we had our party last Friday. I wanted to ask the management if they saw a small pouch bag containing my toiletries. But I must've dialed 205 times and still no answer. I actually gave up too. Yesterday, I bought my toothbrush, toothpaste, and floss.

This pouch bag is very special to me. I bought it at a garage sale in Illinois for a buck. It's been my toiletries bag for 6 years now ;oP

Now, according to Nikki, someone from our Technical Support group found it. I wonder who that person is. Thank you so so so much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home