\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Thursday, October 27, 2005

What I Love About Dungeon Siege II

For the past few days, I've been focusing my gaming attention to "Dungeon Siege II". I have been developing my combat skills through magic. One cool thing about this game is that the people behind it put too much attention on the graphic details. I love the special effects especially when I cast my spells. Pretty neat-o! Also, you don't need to memorize a lotta keys to enjoy the game. Yesterday, Rene, a good friend, updated my nVIDIA driver. Now, I'm truly enjoying the graphics quality of DS. Am almost done with Act I. Sweet!!!

After class, OJ, Nowell, and I tried the multi-player game. Since my character runs low on Mana, I get unconscious every now and then. 'twas pretty damn fun though!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home