\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Saturday, November 12, 2005

All By Myself

Last night was poker night once again. The group composed of Dennis, Chel, Tabel, Ogz, and I, had a special guest, our good friend, Sandy. She brought us some chips & soda. Sweet! She informed us that she's been playing poker with her Ateneo buddies ;oP

Had some Quick Stomach dinner first before game time. Game 1: it was Dennis who hoarded the chips. I was the first one out again. Bummer! Game 2: Dennis, again, was the winner. Game 3: it was freakin' Dennis once more. WTF!

The only thing that made me feel better after losing was the MagicSing that Ogz brought with him. I couldn't care less if I lost. There's always a next game for me. Teehee.

Around 3, we started the singing showdown. Tabel opened up the show
with Heart's "Alone". Ogz was next with "Part-Time Lover". I chose the song "Nasan" by Nyoy Volante. Dennis sang "Just Once". If I remember it right, I got the highest score in this round.

Second round was OPM hits. Tabel sang "Awit ng Kabataan", Ogz sang Jay-R's "Bakit Pa Ba?", I did "Ngayon at Kailanman", and Dennis tried singing "NoyPi". He got the lowest score of the night. Tabel won in this round.

Third round was a challenge. We had to sing sumpthin from a random choice. Tabel sang "Sugar", Ogz did "One Hello", I sang "Rainbow" (I flunked in the bridge part), and Dennis sang sumpthin. Ogz won this time.

In the final round, Tabel picked a song for us to interpret... Celine Dion's challenging version of "All By Myself". I recorded everyone's performance. With Tabel's version, I thought I'd die laughing. Like I said, I know now what to watch whenever I feel down. Ogz gave a safe performance. He got 95 (the champion). I got 92 for messing up with the belting part. And Dennis', well, never mind. Seems his luck ran out after 3 rounds of poker.

2 Comments:

Blogger itsme_apaul said...

whahahah i didnt know tabel sings hehehe . i need to hear this when i get home hehehe... and congratulations to birit king augs lol...

6:23 AM  
Blogger yats said...

Don send mo naman ung mga recorded videos nyo! Miss na namin kayo!

2:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home