\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Sunday, November 13, 2005

Dungeon Siege II Character: Resurrected

Whatever you do, NEVER uninstall DSII if you still plan to see your character again. This happened last week when my friend (Noel) and I uninstalled our game. Y'see, we applied the patch 2.2 as advised by one of our gamer friends, OJ. But when we tried the multiplayer mode, we couldn't see one another. Thus, the uninstall decision. We needed to go back to the original version.

We made sure that we didn't remove the saved character before the uninstall. But lo and behold, when we started the game, it couldn't see our old character. I tried all the possible steps to correct this problem. But we surrendered to the fact that our old character is gooooone! Bummer!

And so, my mission for the weekend was to resurrect my old character. Now it's back! Yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home