\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Gracias for Kleenex!

After mass a coupla nights ago, I felt sumpthin's wrong with me. It could be the lack of airconditioning system at Don Bosco church (when I sweat, I reeaaallly sweat), plus the late nights, plus I might have gone close to somebody who's also sick, plus I went to a fully-airconditioned grocery store after mass. Boom! I got the sniffles now.

A few months back, I bought this box of Kleenex facial tissues. There were a lotta versions to choose from, like jasmine or sumpthin, and I chose the eucalyptus one. I'm really glad I did. It's kinda neat-o when I use it. The smell of eucalyptus is very friendly to my clogged nose. I give props to the guys at Kleenex for this wonderful invention. Every household should get one. Now I know why koalas love 'em... the eucalyptus can be very addicting ;oP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home