\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire


This is one of my favorites in the HP series. Can't wait to watch the movie tonight!!! Will let you know later how it goes ;oP

Some hours later, I'm back from the movies. Thanks to Table for getting us good seats. I heard that tickets are selling pretty well. The Waltermart beside our condo has all three of its 4 theatres showing Harry Potter.


I was telling my friends that I couldn't remember the full story much. I've read the book years back but the only thing that was clear to me was the competition. The first few minoots was like watching a horror film. I thought, "Am I in a HP movie?" The three main characters have grown through the years. They don't look like kids no mo'. When I saw Lord Voltermort resurrected, I thought, "Hmm... why is this actor looks strangely pretty?" Learned later on that Ralph Fiennes was the actor under the prosthetics.

As for my favorites scenes, I was at the edge of my seat when Harry was being chased by a dragon. Emma Watson's character, Hermione, was B-E-A-utiful in that Yule Ball scene. I wanna have those cute mini-dragons for Christmas! Watching Harry swimming was like watching an '80s show, "Man from Atlantis". I give props to the director, Mike Newell, for presenting us with a movie that highlights not only the special EFX but also the uber cool vistas where all the magic was taking place.

One last comment: If Voltermort is soooo powerful, why can't he fix his own nose?

2 Comments:

Blogger xieurx said...

gwapo si cedric. hehehe.

6:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cute yung twins :)
-lala

11:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home