\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Look, Ma, No Water!

I'm currently canvassing for the best automatic washing machine that would fit my Christmas budget. Y'see, I've been losing nice clothes from our condo laundry services. I must have lost at least, 3 cool shirts and that's not goooood at all. Someone must have taken a liking to my clothes. Bummer!

Anyhoo, this invention arrived at an opportune time. Imagine cleaning your clothes with only negative ions, compressed air, and deodorants! No more expensive detergents and conditioners. You can even save on your water bills! I wonder when this would become available ;oP

Congratulations to the students/investors, Wendy Chua and Gabriel Tan! You can find out more after the jump.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home