\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Friday, November 18, 2005

The Movies - PC Game


I am such a BIG movie fan. When Noel told me about this game where I could be a director and make my own movies, I quickly checked it out.

After installation, I created my own actor (unfortunately he doesn't look quite like me yet but am working on it). Yep, you can customize your actor... the shape of the head, the eye color, nose, and even the facial hair. Sweet!

Then, I went into the tutorial mode. It's fun to move things around. It reminds me so much of SIMS. In this game though, you need to assign who the director and actors will be in your movie. Plus, you need to hire crew that will handle the cameras and build your stage set. Aside from that, you need to make sure that everyone's happy (meaning, you need to provide a snack bar and toilets, of course, and make the environment pretty).

You can watch how your actors rehearse (had difficulty in this part but I got the hang of it... with Table on my side). And the best part is, you can watch the final movie!!! Yep, you can now share movies with your friends and tell 'em that you made it. Pretty cool, eh? But wait, the fun doesn't stop there. You can even get reviews from film critics! Sweet!!!

My first movie is entitled, "The Baggage Boy". It's a comedy. I can show it to you ONLY after buying your ticket ;oP

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where can we avail of the premier tickets?

6:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home