\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Thursday, November 03, 2005

A Night of Firsts

It's Thursday night. A long weekend is comin up so it's pretty nice to just relax after a day's work. The Unbea-Tabel, Cuadro Ogz (you'll find out why pretty soon), Shell (needs to have a nickname soon), Joe (this one too), and I played poker (with beer & chips, of course!).

For our first game, Ogz emerged the winner. Tabel was second. I placed third. This is a memorable game for Ogz because he first got a cuadro ocho. I told 'em that nuthin would beat my cuadro Alas (remember last Friday?). Then he got another cuadro... cuadro 4. Wow!!! But wait! His luck didn't stop there. There's one time when he was down to his last chip--50 bucks. He won several games that it reached to 400 bucks. What a freaking success story that was!

'twas still early so we played a second game... minus Joe. This time, I was the winner. That's a first for me ;oP Brought home some 11K. Wish that was real!

Exhibition time. Tabel, Ogz, and I played with 3,500 wortha chips. I got lucky this time. Got all the chips from the two. Now I wish that was an official game ;oP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home