\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Nobody Likes to Lose!

When I got "evicted" (just because Pinoy Big Brother is so famous nowadays) first from last night's poker game, I felt really bad. I don't like losing to any game... even in poker. When my friends advised me to be the dealer, I thought, "whaaaaaaaat?!!!!" I swallowed my pride and agreed to be the dealer till 7:30. Teehee...

Of course, I wouldn't wanna spend the night sulking. I went home early and proceeded to Waltermart to do my grocery. Since I wanna feel better, I looked for crabs ;oP I also plan to cook lumpiang shanghai one of these days so I gathered the ingredients. Not sure if I got 'em all though.

While waiting for the crabs to get cooked, I watched "Lost". If you haven't seen it yet, do a fast scroll ;oP It's good to see the history of bitchy Shannen this time and see Boone again. But after the redemption and all, why kill her now?!!! Hearing the whispers of the "others" was scary. Can't wait to see when the two groups merge in the next episode.

Continued playing "Dungeon Siege II". In a freaky turn of events, I lost my 40++ level character. Thanks, Noel (=oP). I'm now back to the Azunite desert, collecting stuff. I think it's pretty otay to start from scratch. Found so many new and interesting stuff in this second round. I love the terrace of the falls area!

ABS-CBN aired a re-run of "Maala-ala Mo Kaya" which featured Regine as a special child named Abby. No matter how many times I see this episode, it always tugs at my heart. A freakin' good performance, Ms. Velasquez.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home