\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Water Everywhere

Needless to say, water is freakin important. Ever since my water pipe broke during Halloween night, I've been calling security whenever I wanna use it. Guess the guards know now my bathroom schedule =oP

Today, I had to wait for hours for maintenance to arrive. Had to take an emergency leave too. Bought a replacement tube at Waltermart. Cost me like 200++ bucks. I don't wanna experience this again. Whew!

Was feeling extra energetic today. I cleaned up my airconditioner vent and industrial fan.

Oh, on my way to Waltermart earlier, I noticed that there's water leak on the road. Thought that was funny. And then, there's a sign on our elevator wall that there would be a water interruption from 9 tonight till 5 am tomorrow. Now, THAT's funny!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home