\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Saturday, December 31, 2005

Bye, Bye, Bye, 2005

I remember last year I didn't celebrate New Year's eve in Bulacan. My bro, along with his family, and I spent it in Bataan. That was one of my most memorable New Years because that's when my vertigo started scaring the bejesus out of me. I thought I would die. My blood pressure shot up and my world span around uncontrollably. My doctors advised me to start taking BP pills.

Whew! I thanked God for nuthin like that happened this year. I requested dad to cook barbecues and lumpiang shanghai for dinner. I'm really happy that my family is healthy and complete, even though Kuya is far away... they celebrated theirs in Bora (how cool is that!).

After the countdown and the noise created by Bulacan-made firecrackers, I proceeded to a neighbor's house where my friends were already drinking. I told 'em that I brought my MagicSing... that made the night more fun. Nimfa sang "The Reason", Mon gave us "Fame", Adrian interpreted a wicked "Spolarium" (got 96), and I, of course, sang "Somebody" and got 98. Teehee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home